Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just for today

"Just for today I will be unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful and to believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me."
~
Okay, I am getting good at enjoying life! The "be here now" approach has helped me. At the moment, I am happy to be transitioning into some very positive changes in the daycare and I am enjoying my husband and the times that I spend with family and friends... I enjoy serving God through the 12-steps programs wherever He leads me. Life is good.
~
I have learned that love is a choice, happiness is a choice, just like abstinence is a choice. Things aren't always wonderful. God never promised me a rose garden, but I can look at the single rose that I find (when things are whirling around me) and cherish it.

No comments: