Thursday, January 17, 2008

turn-around

We say, "I cannot go on..."
God says, "My grace is sufficient..."
Bible verses: 2 Cor 12-9 &Psalm 91:15
~
Sometimes in this world, I used to get lost in my problems and feel totally overwhelmed and desperate to the point that I felt like dying would be the best solution, BUT God's grace came into my life and showed me a way out of my despair. He set my feet on solid ground and gave me a hope and a reason to live.
~
Today, it's almost hard to imagine that I am talking about the same person that I am today. It's my testimony, though. I have said that I am a "from rags to riches" story, and sad as it is, it's the hope that I offer anyone who might feel as I once did.
~
God is good. His love is sufficient. He holds the keys to a rich and rewarding life. Praise His Holy name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! 2 Cor 12:9 was my verse today!! God is trying to tell me something, woweee! I told you I'm on the verge of a breakthrough of truly understanding that all I need is Jesus to be happy, joyous, and free. I didn't remember to read this blog until now and it's so cool. At work, I couldn't really get away to pray so I wrote this verse, bit by bit, over and over. I don't like the idea of "delighting in weakness, insults, hardships, persecution, and difficulties", but if it means God's power will rest on me and make me strong THRU HIM--then I think I can do it. That is true humility I just realized. Wowzers, Lord help me wrap my head around this or just get what you want me to get!! Love ya Pam!Angie

Pam Masshardt said...

Angie,

I love when my thoughts are confirmed! It's God's way of telling me that I am in the right direction.

Love,

Pam<><